Thursday, October 9, 2008

NaNo - MFC: Miranda

Meet Miranda Woods:

32
A work-aholic
5'7
Dancer's body
Dark hair/Hazel gold eyes
Style: classic


Writer - BlogSite: Rated by Randy - a Stock Market research blog that gives tips and help to those a little in the stupid about the lovely world of Trading and profit.

Her weekly Amazing Ideas column has put her at the top of the must read list.

She leaves her blog in first person so no one truly knows if she's male or female in the industry. Most believe she's male and she's just fine with leaving them in the dark about it. ;)










2 comments:

Helen Hardt October 12, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

Hi Tara, thanks for stopping by the Vixens' blog, and for adding us to your list!

Be sure and let me know what you think of Chris Baty's book.

Less than three weeks now!

Helen

Super_Kiwi October 18, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

She looks veru intriguing and I love the little thing how noone truly knows her sex, looks like two very interesting leads here. Good luck with the Novel Tara, sure it will be great ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP