Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rhapsody...It's Evil

So, I've discovered Rhapsody. It's Evil....and it's GREAT for me as a writer. I write to music. CONSTANTLY.

I need it.

Crave it.

HAVE TO HAVE IT for mood.

So...here's a taste of my Playlist for SIN...Strength in Numbers



http://rhaplinks.real.com/rhaplink?rhapid=5148805&type=playlist&title=Playlist&from=real

1. Sleep - Plumb
2. Always - Plumb
3. In My Arms - Plumb
4. My Sweet, My Lovely - Plumb
5. Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles
6. Vegas - Sara Bareilles
7. Come Round Soon - Sara Bareilles
8. Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles
9. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
10. Broken (Ft Amy Lee) - Seether
11. FMLYHM - Seether
12. Remedy - Seether
13. Truth - Seether
14. Learning To Breathe - Switchfoot
15. So Happy [Explicit] - Theory Of A Deadman
16. By The Way - Theory Of A Deadman
17. Got It Made - Theory Of A Deadman
18. Not Meant To Be - Theory Of A Deadman
19. Crutch [Explicit] - Theory Of A Deadman
20. All Or Nothing - Theory Of A Deadman
21. Heaven [Little By Little] - Theory Of A Deadman
22. Bad Girlfriend - Theory Of A Deadman
23. Hate My Life - Theory Of A Deadman
24. Little Smirk - Theory Of A Deadman
25. End Of The Summer - Theory Of A Deadman
26. Wait For Me - Theory Of A Deadman
27. Sacrifice - Theory Of A Deadman
28. Nothing Could Come Between Us - Theory Of A Deadman
29. Make Up Your Mind - Theory Of A Deadman
30. Slow Dancing In A Burning Room (Live At The Nokia Theatre) - John Mayer
31. Gravity (Live At The Nokia Theatre) - John Mayer
32. Love Remains The Same - Gavin Rossdale
33. Vultures (Live At The Nokia Theatre) - John Mayer
34. Bad Day - Fuel
35. Jesus Or A Gun - Fuel
36. Falls On Me - Fuel
37. Scars in the Making - Fuel
38. Leave the Memories Alone - Fuel
39. It's Not Over (Rhapsody Originals (Acoustic) - Daughtry
40. Home (Rhapsody Originals (Acoustic) - Daughtry
41. Breakdown (Rhapsody Originals) - Daughtry
42. It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
43. These Days - 3 Doors Down
44. It's The Only One You've Got - 3 Doors Down
45. Can't Stop The World - Gavin Rossdale
46. Drive - Gavin Rossdale
47. The Trouble I'm In - Gavin Rossdale
48. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
49. I Can't Break It To My Heart - Delta Goodrem
50. Wasted Time (S-Mix) - Fuel
51. Grace - Saving Jane
52. Distant Dreamer - Duffy
53. 1000 Miles Away (Acoustic Live) - Jewel
54. 1000 Miles Away - Jewel
55. Let It Go - Fauxliage
56. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
57. Better In Time - Leona Lewis
58. Seven Days - Sting
59. After The Rain Has Fallen - Sting
60. Is This Love - Whitesnake
61. Little City - Bon Jovi
62. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms - Bon Jovi
63. Lie To Me - Bon Jovi
64. Forever May You Run - Gavin Rossdale
65. Save Your Love - Great White
66. November Rain - Guns N' Roses
67. Love Without Fear - Katie Armiger
68. Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
69. One Minute - Kelly Clarkson
70. Hole - Kelly Clarkson
71. Sober - Kelly Clarkson
72. Don't Waste Your Time - Kelly Clarkson
73. Judas - Kelly Clarkson
74. Haunted - Kelly Clarkson
75. Be Still - Kelly Clarkson
76. Maybe - Kelly Clarkson
77. How I Feel - Kelly Clarkson
78. Yeah - Kelly Clarkson
79. Can I Have A Kiss - Kelly Clarkson
80. Dirty Little Secret - Kelly Clarkson
81. Sick Of Life - Godsmack
82. Awake - Godsmack
83. Greed - Godsmack
84. Bad Magick - Godsmack
85. Goin' Down - Godsmack
86. Mistakes - Godsmack
87. Trippin' - Godsmack
88. Forgive Me - Godsmack
89. The Journey - Godsmack
90. Spiral - Godsmack
91. Straight Out Of Line - Godsmack
92. Faceless - Godsmack
93. Changes - Godsmack
94. Make Me Believe - Godsmack
95. I Stand Alone - Godsmack
96. Re-Align - Godsmack
97. I F****** Hate You - Godsmack
98. Releasing The Demons - Godsmack
99. Dead And Broken - Godsmack
100. I Am - Godsmack
101. The Awakening - Godsmack
102. Serenity - Godsmack
103. Good Times, Bad Times - Godsmack
104. Whatever - Godsmack
105. Keep Away - Godsmack
106. Voodoo - Godsmack
107. Bad Religion - Godsmack
108. Awake - Godsmack
109. Greed - Godsmack
110. I Stand Alone - Godsmack
111. Straight Out Of Line - Godsmack
112. Serenity - Godsmack
113. Re-Align - Godsmack
114. Running Blind - Godsmack
115. Touché - Godsmack
116. Speak - Godsmack
117. Shine Down - Godsmack
118. The Enemy - Godsmack
119. Livin In Sin - Godsmack
120. Speak (New Version) - Godsmack
121. The Enemy - Godsmack
122. Shine Down - Godsmack
123. Hollow - Godsmack
124. No Rest For The Wicked - Godsmack
125. Bleeding Me - Godsmack
126. Voodoo Too - Godsmack
127. Temptation - Godsmack
128. Mama - Godsmack
129. One Rainy Day - Godsmack
130. Nothing Ever Hurt Like You - James Morrison
131. The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison

2 comments:

Super_Kiwi October 1, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

I am so getting this. And I agree, great for writing with, you have a pretty amazing list right there. And suits the mood that you are writing in SIN I think :)

Do you find what could be a scene in your head plays out different when you come to write it, as you are influenced by the music you had on at the time?

Helen Hardt October 5, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Hi Tara, thanks for visiting my blog! You're right about Viggo, he was the sexiest as Aragorn. But then, I'm quite partial to long hair on hot men. *sigh*

It's great to have you as a NaNo buddy. Do you know what your NaNo project will be? Thanks for linking to my blog; I'm happy to do the same. Keep in touch!

Helen

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP