Saturday, November 8, 2008

NaNo & The STOOPID Wordcount

SanFran downtown - my current spot in my NaNo. Still unnamed. Man, I hate naming my stories. GROWL

I have a love/hate relationship with the little wordcounter at the bottom of my page.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it when I'm typing away and see the little guy catch up to me with CHUNKS of numbers skipping by.

I HATE IT when it's staring at me. Taunting me.

Taaaara, you didn't meet goal yesterday -- BICHOK!

Taaaarrrrraaa, turn off the internet. You have no self control.
Turn off the bloody EMAIL because you have no self control.

*sigh*

Going to my first RWA meeting tomorrow for the local chapter. God, help me.
LOL

I'll post about that tomorrow.

8471 words to date.

Blah! NEEEEEEED 11,669 before I go to bed. ARGH!

3 comments:

Cari Quinn November 8, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

As Tony Little would say...you can dooooo eeeeit! We're both at that not quite the beginning, not quite the middle stage where everything gets murky. But in a few weeks, we'll both have shiny finished manuscripts! And yours will be a brand new one! LOL

Can't wait to hear all about your chapter meeting. Have fun! :)

Super_Kiwi November 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

You can do it girl. I know you can, you blazed through a couple of thousand the other day so you can do it again. :)

San Fran spot looks very cool and as for the title, it will come to you. You're having fun and thats the main thing, I know you're loving the characters so the rest will fall into place.

Hope the meeting was goooood.

Helen Hardt November 10, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

How was your meeting? I didn't make it to mine on Saturday; my son had a football game.

I hear you on the email and internet. I do have to turn them off. Can you take your laptop to a coffee shop? That works for me sometimes. Better yet, hook up with another writer and get together at the coffee shop. Watching someone else tap the keys is quite a motivator.

You're doing great so far!

Helen

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP