Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Slumpy 2nd week


ARGH! Gotta help me out here Nate. I'm in that awful space Chris B mentioned from NaNo. I've got my characters and they're moving along.

But the story has got to get in there too. Not just those quipy banter scenes that make me laugh.

*sigh*

Max...out of my supporting cast.

I know he'll need to be adjusted in the final version. he's a little too snarky gay guy right now, but dammit, he's fun.

LOL

Now...I've moved into the Sexual Tension of things with Miranda and Nate. She's fighting it as she should, but hell on wheels, it's hard as hell to not toss them into bed at this point.

I could.

It's a Blaze book, but it just doesn't feel right yet. So, I'm totally cheating and having her do a crazy sexy dream.

And I think it's got a great little twist to it. BICHOK.

Go write it Tara.

Yes, so I'm going to write it. Off to Miranda's apartment.



3 comments:

Cari Quinn November 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Sex dreams aren't cheating, gf! Whatever gets those characters considering each other as potential partners works.

And twists are verrry good.

I need to BICHOK, too. Or as Michelle Rowen says, BICFOK (which I like because it sounds vaguely dirty, LOL)...Butt in chair, fingers on keyboard. :)

Super_Kiwi November 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Ohhh now you know I can't wait to see this one. ;)

And sexy dreams are the best! Puts that niggling idea in their heads.. what would the real thing be like! And haunts them...again and again..

Helen Hardt November 14, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

As Chris says, "Don't get it right; get it written."

And sex dreams are always good ;).

Helen

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP