Monday, December 1, 2008

50,004 words @ 11:57PM EST

ROCK ON!!!
I did it! I nearly had a heart attack because the NaNo site was freaking out, but I did it!! 50,004 words for the witching out and another couple hundred to make it coherent after the bell tolled.

ALL DONE!
50K words in 30 days.
HOLY FUCK! Yep, gets the big guns!

I truly didn't expect it to be as hard as it was. It was super draining to write THAT much in a month, especially when you fall back a few days beause of family and commitments. WHOOHOO!!! Yay me!

Goodbye COUNTDOWN WIDGET! I loved you and hated you all at the same time.




3 comments:

Helen Hardt December 1, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Yeah, baby -- NaNo rocks!

Congratulations!

Helen

Super_Kiwi December 1, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Congrats, see knew you could do it and with three minutes to spare ;)

I'm with you, the start was ok and kind of do-able... then life and momentum gets in the way, lol...and its a crazy rush at the end. But it's done.

Well done Hussy.

Cari Quinn December 1, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Congratulations! You did it, woman! :D

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP