Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ahhh Christmas!

The Divorced Barbie Doll

A father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that he needs one more thing for his daughter's Christmas Present.

He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, "How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?"

The salesperson answers, "Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95."

The amazed father asks: "It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?"

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: "Sir...Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls.



Hehehhe---this is what I get when a friend and I randomly look up Barbie stuff when we were remembering the days when all we wanted to play with was our Barbies!

5 comments:

Super_Kiwi December 26, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

"...and a key chain made with Ken's balls"

ROTF.

Best line ever. Oh how things have changed since we were kids, LOL.

Great Joke.

Anonymous,  December 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

So evil! Funny too, but evil!
Alas, I was the child with the stuffed toy in her hand everywhere she went. Barbie was okay, but nothing compared to Bunny (who is still with me *gezhundheit* years later!).
-Stas

Cari Quinn December 28, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Too funny! ;)

I used to loooove Barbies. I can admit it. LOL I still have one that I saved.

Helen Hardt January 6, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

My sister and I were totally into Barbies. My mom still has most of them in a big box. We only had one Ken doll, and he was a cross dresser, because my sister sold all our Ken clothes at a yard sale. Yeah, we were a little warped...

Neurotic January 6, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

roflmfao That was so funny coffee shot through my nose.

The Ken cross dresser elicited all sorts of images in my twisted head lol What did you do about the shoes?

I wish eBay was around when I was a kid, would've made some cash for £25 per Barbie head.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP