Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daily 4.20.09 - 2k down! WOOT!

Oh hi...I missed you muse.

I'm so glad to see you again.

I FINALLY finished a chapter of HOME tonight and even posted it! Helloo...2K words in a few hours. I didn't think I'd ever spit out that chapter. (I'm pretty sure my readers didn't think I would either. *sigh*)

It was nice to put the tunes on and just go at it. Hmm. I think I might want to go at something else with my tunes--but that's a whole different kind of blog post.

;)


I liked the song for the chapter though and figured I'd share it with you tonight.

2 comments:

Super_Kiwi April 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Well done, a GREAT start to the goals wooo wee! Look at you. Was a great ch too ;)

Keep up the good work, and I loved the song, I love that guy -- beautiful song too *sigh*

welcome to tues - knock off the next 1k ;)

Cari Quinn April 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Rock on! That's what I like to hear...err, see. LOL And I'm quite happy to have more to read! YAY!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP