Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3.31.09 - The Spree

Well--I've been on a bit of a spree. I wanted to do 1k a day since I hadn't quite met my goals last week and now I'm writing like a maniac.

Hit another 1900 words tonight.

This was a write for pure pleasure--not for my book though. Had a birthday promise for a certain Brit in my life that has been an immense help getting my book plotted and on its way.

So here's to you, Summer---I'm a little early--it's not until April 2, but I actually worked on her story early for once. If you can call 2 days early. ;)

Just in the editing stages now.

4 comments:

Super_Kiwi April 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Go you ;) See you're getting into a little routine again with work. *muah* So pleased.

And yes, I'm VERY excited about her pressie too, LMAO! VERY hehe.

Oh and Summer, if you visit I did 1200 words of yours ;) hehe

Neurotic April 1, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Eeeeeeeeeeep it is ready???? BOTH? Bella and Colby???? like NOW? Seriously?

Should I call in uh... ahem sick tomorrow?

Wait is this April Fools? I won't believe it till its in my inbox :-p

Sooooo am I getting Bella before 154? Ya know so I can plot my tactics and all... hehe

Thank you both. For the stories and for letting me brain storm with you. Okay sappy portion of the day over and now we are back to our regular demanding program.

Deliver Bella, Colby, and Tessa in my inbox by Sunday BST.

*muah*

Cari Quinn April 1, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Wooohooo on the spree, Tara! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Summer! Enjoy your day! :D :D :D

Sarah Simas April 2, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Hi Tara! I just wanted to say I love your meter for progress! That's is one of the coolest things I've seen. I like your 1k a day. I use that myself. Somedays I hit it and some...I don't.*sigh* But it's a great motivator. Kudos! :o)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP