Monday, April 20, 2009

Goals Ending 4.24.09 - Slacker OFF

Ooooh it's been awhile since I updated. *wince* I was a slack ass all this week and that's officially over. Blah.

I hate when I get into those modes. pffft. So, back on the wagon again. 1k a day with a goal of 2k a day...but 1k is the min. I'd like to get 3 chapters of HOME finished by Friday--it's stretching me a little thin, but I gotta make up for no updates this past week.

I want to finish up Home and get on with my ZOE GROUP series. But I don't want to cheat Tessa either--so, nose to the grind, girls and boys. Let's see if I can finish this badboy.

3 comments:

Super_Kiwi April 20, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Yay the goals are back, LOL. You can do this, SERIOUSLY dude, I know you've blah-ed but time to wake up and write now. And three ch's by FRI... go go go. :)

Your talent is wasted not writing so hop to it. NOW.

Shelly April 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Good luck Tara. You can definitely do this, I agree with SoulGirl!

Cari Quinn April 20, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

You sure can do this! We're all here cheering you on!!! :) WOOT!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP