Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goals Ending 4.3.09

Okay, so I'm late. LOL
It's been a bit of a blah weekend. Oh the joys of being a woman. NOT!

Anyway--goals are simple yet complex this month. 1k words a day - shooting for 2. Cari's been kind enough to understand that the Home project is a force that I can't quite put down so she's letting me ( like the poor girl has a choice. LOL ) work on what I want as long as I write this week!

LOL

So...That's what I'm doing. WORKING. LOL

Last night I did about 2k workds! YAY! And I'm heading for at least 1500 tonight. So there we go.

In non-writing news. Cari and I have bought our first round of ticktets for our summer of concerts. LOL WE plan on 3 so far. LOL

Matt Nathanson and O.A.R. are coming around me in Saratoga at SPAC and we got 10th row seats!!!! GAH!! SO FUCKING EXCITED! LOL I went and joined O.A.R's website/fansite and low and behold they are presale tix available.
WOOT!
Holy! I can't wait to see my OTHER BF!

Matt's become quite the driving force in my league of obsessions.

And...I'm okay with that. ;)

Check out the Vid of the Day--He stars today!

3 comments:

Super_Kiwi March 30, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

Good job! Much better!

Good idea on focusing on Home, its in that crucial stage and I am sure those muses are getting LOUD right about now. So go for it ;)

Yay Matt! So cool you will finally be able to see him live *sigh* what a guy. Can I have him?

Good luck hussy -- vid was superb too.

Cari Quinn March 31, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

WOOT! Look at the goal bar move! You're kicking SERIOUS butt! :D

And yeah, summer of concerts is right, LOL Wheeee! Bring it on! ;)

Super_Kiwi April 1, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Look at your word meter you almost over achiever -- glad you're getting back into the groove with the new job ;)

I'm so excited for you guys to see Matt -- how freakin exciting! I can't wait to hear and SEE your evidence.. you take GOOD evidence.

;) Keep going hussy -- nail that wordo meter -- just like you'd nail... *ahem*

and hello my word veri- is expimp LOL

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP