Monday, March 23, 2009

3.22.09 - Shameless Crit Partner Promotion

Hey guys!

Do me a favor and go over to my crit partner, Cari Quinn's blog and read her interview with Michelle Rowan. She's a GREAT author and she's even giving away a copy of her book, Stakes and Stilettos as a little incentive if you comment.

Wasn't as productive as I'd hoped to be last night. I've got some serious catching up to do for my 14K limit for the week. Ugh. Work tonight after I get out of the RL job. NO distractions.

Even put Home on the memory stick for work. Hopefully I can get some work done on my lunch hour. *sigh*

3 comments:

Cari Quinn March 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Thanks again for mentioning my blog intv all over. You're the awesomest. No more evil=red hair, at least till Friday. LOL

Don't be too hard on yourself re: writing. You're still getting into a new groove w/work, and it will all start to fall into place. I know you can make your 14K goal this week! :)

Super_Kiwi March 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Oh love the new background. :)

Good goal, you can do it sweetheart, as Cari said will take time to adjust but keep on writing. That is the main thing!

And where's my new vid of the day? huh? LOL

Super_Kiwi March 24, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Yay -- new vid LOL..

Love this song, can I put in a request for tmrws? Do you take them?

NB. hehe.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP