Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Daily 3.17.09 - The Shredder!


So....You just gotta love TWITTER. LOL! This was on the #queryfail pile for today. God, does it get any sweeter? LOL!

It's been something that's been taking over Twitter for the last few weeks, maybe? Not much more than 2 weeks. A few random editors are doing a best of the worst sort of thing. Infinitely amusing and highly educational in a slap you in the face kind of way. LOL

So--Work kinda sucks. LOL I'm getting used to the whole schedule of things. MERCY--talk about adjustment. I think I wrote 4 sentences last night before I gave up. So, tonight's much better--worked on HOME--got the first half of the chapter finished.

Hope everyone had a great St. Pats!

I have a half day for work tomorrow so I'm hoping to use the afternoon to write.
Yay!

2 comments:

Super_Kiwi March 18, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Top of the mornin/evenin to ya!

Holy, have to say VOD was exceptional, I needed Jovi this morning and you complied. So thank you LOL.

Glad you get a half day! They are thebest and yes hopefully you might do some writinnnnnnnnnng today woot! You're doin good Miss T, keep it up you will get into the swin of things!

Cari Quinn March 18, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Hope you had a great writing day with your half day off! And I'm loving that queryfail thing...

Oooh, and I have a couple new songs, in case I forget. ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP