Saturday, March 21, 2009

3.21.09 - Dads and uh...other stuff.



It's all Cari's fault. I swear it!
*swoon*

Now that JT and Eduardo have sufficiently caused some heart failure...I'll tell you about my day. LOL!

Today was Dad's Birthday...he would have been 65 today. Wow, can you believe it? I'm officially old enough to have a geriatric parent. Jeeeeeze, that hurts. LOL

We hung out as a family today in honor of him--even watched Babylon AD--totally a movie my Dad would have loved--and went out to dinner. It was a REALLY nice day to remember him.

Even my mom had an adult bevvy when we went out in honor of him. ;)

Working on my 2k goal today---made it to....300. Pfft. But I'll sacrifice my daily goal for a little family time. It doesn't happen every day.

2 comments:

Cari Quinn March 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

I take no responsibility for nuthin'. ;)

Glad you had a nice day celebrating your dad's life with your family. Spending time with them comes before writing, and you're making good progress there, anyway. Keep on keepin' on, that's what I'm trying to do.

I'm lovin' all your vids of the day...from The Scorpions to Corey Hart, both songs I have on my iPod, tyvm. ;)

Super_Kiwi March 23, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

LMAO -- yeah blame her. She deserves it, LOL

Glad your family had some time out together, we all live such busy lives its quite hard to make it happen. So glad you all had a chance to enjoy ea other company.

Well done for a first week at work and you will get into routine, you will :)

LMAO -- love the VOD -- Corey? LMAO man that takes me back big time!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP