Friday, March 13, 2009

Daily 3.13.09

Daily update: GOALS MET! YAY! Finished chapter 2's rough for SIN and even sent it over to Cari to have a look at. Imagine that?!

Playlist at the moment.


Meeting with Cari tonight to discuss goals for the week. I start working IRL on Monday for the first time in...oh...11 freakin' MONTHS. *sigh* So, I'll have to put that into consideration for future goals. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum even with RL sucking at me.




Now...for the Daily video.

*sigh* Okay, so this is a mix of one of my favorite shows and a REALLY great song that I'm trying to uh...procure. LOL Ahem. Scars on 45 - Beauty's Running Wild.

Danny and Lindsay are two of my favorite characters on the show. They've come through a lot of crap in the last few seasons and it was nice to see a little personal happiness in the show.

One of the best things about CSI:NY is the characters--and while I know the focus on the show is the procedural details, a little romance is good for the soul, dammit. ;)

2 comments:

Cari Quinn March 13, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

First off, you used one of my favorite words. LOL My inner geek squealed with joy at "procure." LOL Second, terrific clip! I'm liking this daily vid thing... ;)

And woooooohoooooo on achieving your goals, and getting a job, and just in general. You rock! :D

Super_Kiwi March 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Aww they get married?! Man this is what SUCKS about being behind... I am so happy! LOL.. I love Lindsay and Danny!

Woot well done on the goals missy, good work and of course congrats on being back in the land of employment again! woo! ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP