Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daily 3.9.09


Blah--not much happened last night, so I didn't bother blogging. Buuuut. Today was a different matter on the all around.

Even with the blue screen of death heart attack, I managed to get a chapter of Home finished. Of course I had to take a break in the middle of the chapter and back up my entire life. Hell no, I'm not losing all my shit again--that's for friggin' sure.

So--with a bit of a break, I went back to writing and finished about 9 pages/3100 words.

The above pix were my inspiration for the chapter--He's an unhappy bunny in the story right now.

2 comments:

Super_Kiwi March 10, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Ug -- what a PITA but thankfully it didn't crash completely this time gah... you did the right thing backing it all up.

And wooot well done on Home, you're coookin there woman. Looking forward to more.

Cari Quinn March 10, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

You're doing amazing! Love your pictorial inspiration. ;)

And ugh, blue screen of death is the worst! Glad you got everything backed up. I'm buying another thumb drive to store more stuff on. I'm mega paranoid these days - it's probably a merc retrograde, LOL - esp. since last night my Itunes upgraded and wiped itself clean. Had to import ALL my songs again! That's never happened before. I know you can truly understand how TERRIFYING it is to lose (or contemplate losing) music! LOL

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP