Friday, March 20, 2009

Goals Ending 3/27

Well....it's been quite the week.

First full week of work--and seriously, it was only training and an hour less than my normal work week at that! And...I'm dead. LOL I've never been so scattered and sleep deprived. I don't know how new mothers deal--Good GOD.

Soo...we shall endeavor to try harder this week. New goals: 2K words a day.

Not sure when, what, how much will be SIN or Home--but 2K a day is the goal. Period.


Now in fun news...I'm a little obsessed with a new band. LOL
Me? Noooooo.

The Script

It's a band that started in Ireland and seriously--Danny O'Donaghue is a great singer with that delicious black Irish look that can kill a woman at 10 paces. But it's the ecclectic flavor of their songs and music that keeps me hooked.

A pretty face is one thing.



A pretty voice---oh yeah, that's another.

Have a listen, and a look. You won't regret it.

6 comments:

Neurotic March 21, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Nah their sound is great but I don't think he is a pretty face or swoon inducing AT ALL!! But man The Script and Kings of Leon are totally taking over my iPod!!!

As for working, you will get used to it trust me. My 50 hr/week used to kill me, not so much anymore lol.

Loving the new 2K goal! How strict is that goal :-p ? Ya know how I like to demand and demand and then demand for some more. *hint 151b hint*

So what did you write this past week?

TaraLeigh March 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Ahhh leave it to you to see 'how strict' LOL! If I do more, that's great, but I'd really like to get 2k under my belt daily.

I did a bit of writing on Home...edited 151a and started working on b--tyvm, hussy.

Oh and yes-go ahead and yell at me daily. It works. ;)

Neurotic March 21, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

So when am I getting a screening of 151b? I tired of reading Ovid and ready to get back tho this millennium lol.

Yell scheduled. Yep it is :-p

Super_Kiwi March 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Alright thanks Tara, LOL so what did I do last night? Since I have a cold I went to bed early and I watched numerous Script YTs' LOL. Got to say I love them --- alot. So count me in, album now in my hands... great sound.

Good luck for the goal, I think its a great goal while you adjust to everything, which you are doing great :)

Ohhh looking forward to 151b, lol - and yeah you know me and S on nagging, LOL

Neurotic March 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

But why didn't you use the cold misery to work on Colby *pout*!!!!

Cari Quinn March 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Great goals for the week! I see you've already started making progress on today's word count, woohoo! :D

Terrific find in The Script, gotta love Irish boys. ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP