Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Bald Boyfriend + A YT Frenzy

Yeah, yeah--It's a writing blog most of the time, but man....my other guy put up a video blog and I'm soooo excited!!

Daughtry new record coming soon! WOOT! Summer record and then a tour so I can hopefully go see them again! Yay!
He wrote a song with Chad Kroeger and...wait for it.
Waaaait for it.
RICHARD MARX! LOL
God, I just love a rocker that can own up to a love for Pop Icons like RM.
Also worked with Pat from Train as well as Jason from Lifehouse.
It gives me a real kick to hear stuff like this because I'm such a music whore.




Man, I love this guy.
So, I just had to blog about it.

A few favorites from those artists listed...

Lifehouse - Storm




Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting



Nickelback - Someday (an oldie of theirs, but I bumped into in freakin' soulsucking YT and here it is. LOL)

4 comments:

Scarlett March 10, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Thanks so much Tara! I'm still getting over the fact that I was "in" Chris Daughtry's bedroom. LOL I can't wait till they tour!

Super_Kiwi March 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

OMG I am so excited, you should hear me and he worked with all of those amazing artists? SHUT UP! Now I am a little giddy! Holy shit. I cannot wait!

And tour? Yipppppppeeeeeeeee.

Ok so the RM is a little odd, but LMAO could be surprising! Man on man -- Jovi and Daughtry this year? I am positively vibrating!

Cari Quinn March 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Love the video blog, and the music smorgasbord! I'd LOVE to see Daughtry live. Hope he comes to the fair again this yr. And RM cowrote "Better Days" with Keith Urban, so I know he gets around. ;) I saw RM in concert a few yrs back at the fair. He was pretty damn good, actually!

JBJBounce April 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

That was very cool, Tara. And as usual I'm behind on my reading. Daughtry is actually coming to St. Pete on August 1st and doing a concert after the Rays game! Very Cool! I WILL be there for it too. Combining my two favorite things, great music and baseball.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP