Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goals Ending 2.20.09

Ahhhh it's that time again!

Started finalizing the outline of The Zoe Group series. Getting closer to that BIG BAD that I need to make the whole book. Not to mention the leagues of supporting staff that will be important to the series. Whew! WORK!

Home was on afterburn this week. We'll try to keep that cranked since I'll be MIA at the end of the month.

Aaaaand--worked with Cari tonight on our weekly crit chat. Talked at length about music. LOL! Can't help ourselves there! LOL

We discovered that we BOTH love Bruce's Atlantic City--so that's a little extra for the blog this week.





Goals

Revamped Opening Chapter to SIN (including emailed version to CP)
1 Chapter of HOME
4000 word Short story rough for Writer's Digest
--that's Due Sat for my SWAG meeting MUST be completed!

Bonus: 1 Chapter of Home

Mini: Read thru CP's VT updates

1 comments:

Cari Quinn February 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Great goals! I know we're going to have a productive week! And I like that you posted the vid here so I can see it whenever I want... ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP