Thursday, February 5, 2009

Progress 2.5.09

Ahhh another list from Cari. LOL Er...Helen. Hmm--I'm always wrapped into these things from SOMEONE! LOL

6 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. Friends and Family (Lame, but true! LOL)
  2. Bon Jovi (Yeah, pathetic, I know...but they reeeeally do!)
  3. My Laptop w/Internet. (Honestly, I'm nearly dysfunctional without it! Proof this week!)
  4. My Dog - Stu (Stupid puppy grin gets me every time!)
  5. Creating a character. (I love to go online and find pix, figure out details and faults...well except with Nate. GRRRRR. LOL)
  6. The Zone. - I love when it happens. That perfect place where the writing is just FLOWING like every clichéd liquid anything. LOL

Progress: Home's just about finished. I have the entire day to myself tomorrow so I'm going to play with Nate and Miranda and see what happens.

Consecutive Days of Writing = 2

Word Count = 1200 + (still working)

3 comments:

Super_Kiwi February 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Aww love the list. I'm with you... easy to get suckered into to do them. I can't help it. I like them LOL.

Good job, nice progress I know Home is hitting the crunch time so keep on going. :)

And good luck with N&M.

Helen Hardt February 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Ah, yes, the zone... I love it!

Cari Quinn February 6, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Great list! I can't believe I forgot to add Fozzie to mine.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP