Thursday, February 12, 2009

Progress 2.12.09

Whoops! I forgot to post last night.
*wince*
I finished my chapter of Home and posted it.

Today--working this evening. I wasn't home all damn day! Interview, dog on the loose!
LOL

My dog escaped, so mom had to chase him all over god's creation--then I had to clean him up. (I wasn't home at the time) I came home and he ran right to me. I think my mom had to restrain herself. LOL. She was soaked, chased him through the marsh and wet in the back brush near our house--followed him all over the neighborhood and finally through a huge melty area.
OMG.

HE STINKS! Off to the groomer tomorrow!

Then hair--just got home! LOL We spend way to much time at the hair salon! LOL But I have a lovely dark--cajun chili pepper red set of streaks in my copper red hair! Looks great! So, now I work!

2 comments:

Cari Quinn February 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Yeah, whoops. Do I get to use that excuse? :)~

Great work on posting another Home chapter! And glad you found Stu, though the process your mom went through doesn't sound too fun. LOL And what's this about another interview?

Oh, and your hair sounds gorgeous! I've had severe red hair envy this week!

Super_Kiwi February 13, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

LMAO oh Stu naughty boy, is he sll nice and cleaned up now? LOL.

Well done on Home, you know I'm loving it. :)

And best of luck for the intv stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP