Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progress 1.22.09 - Index Card Mania

So...I'm sitting here in the center of my bed with a notebook, two markers, a pen, scratch paper and a pile of index cards.

Purple = girls
Blue = Boys
White = things

I'm insane.

LOL
I love outlining a little too much. I think it's just an excuse to play with my Office Supply Freakdom issues.

But you know...whatever. So I'm hip deep in my outlines!

I should probably take a picture. LOL It's really a funny site to see. Maybe I will tomorrow when I drag all my shit out again.

4 comments:

Cari Quinn January 22, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Woohoo! Progress is being made all over the place! If I send you my notes, can you do some outlining for me, too? LOL You know how much I love it!

Can't wait to see the results of your outlines...I miss Jake! Have fun! :)

TaraLeigh January 22, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

lol

I do love to do that! But then you'd never look at them because you're a freak.
LOL!!

*muah*
I mean it in the BEST possible way!

Super_Kiwi January 23, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

LOL!

Well done -- you're making good headway Ms Tara ;) And you need to take a pic, you know I wanna see this! LOL... I can see how addicting it would be too - I love stationary *sigh* lol... sad huh.

Keep going! I cant wait for Jake too- I miss him!

Neurotic January 23, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Take a picture of the notes. I wanna read those almost as much as I wanna read the next SIN chapters.


Why are the girls' cards purple? What color pen is visible on purple cards anyway?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP