Saturday, January 31, 2009

Progress 1.30.09

Another 2 pages of HOME were worked on and edits.

I'm currently covered in Index cards again. I'm still trying to figure out my THING with Nate. Grrrr. I don't know what I'm going to do for a fault. Everything I come up with is a Cliche. Pfffft.

Took a break to go watch a few comedians. LOL Man, I'm going to miss January for that reason alone. Comedy Central has a lot of funny talent when it's Stand Up Month.

One of my favorites is Steve Byrne. Man alive does he make me laugh.


2 comments:

Super_Kiwi January 31, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

Aww yay and I see it's ready now ;) so well doneeeeeee. I know you carefully constructed this one.

AND LMAO -- great clip.

As for Nate -- he's destined to be damn perfect LOL

;)

Cari Quinn January 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I agree with Tresca - Nate must just destined to be perfect! ;)

Seriously though, I bet you'll have an Eureka moment sooner rather than later. And we can always hammer at it again in chat.

You're kicking ass, gf! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP