Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress 1.23.09

Shoot! I'm late!
I was so into my brainstorming that I totally forgot--then went to go watch a few eps of Numb3rs and Shit it's like 3am!!

I had a great day!
I outlined the BIG BAD for The Zoe Group thanks to some help from a few friends of the UK and Kiwi persuasion! Thanks girls! YOU ROCK!!

And I revised my outline for SIN = Strength In Numbers. WOOT!!
I think the name of this book fits even MORE now based on what I've got going on.

*excited jumps*

Whoooohooo!!!

2 comments:

Super_Kiwi January 24, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

LOL well done - glad you got the outline done and that your international influences could assist you on this occasion ;) hehe.

Gooood job!

Cari Quinn January 24, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Wooohooo is right! Glad you figured out the Big Bad and got your outline done - can't wait to hear alllll about it! :)

Great job, gf!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP