Thursday, January 29, 2009

Progress 1.29.09

Ahh, woke up to MORE fucking shoveling.
GREEEEAT!

And just as I'm about to finish said shoveling...oh maybe 2 feet of driveway left. Who comes up the drive? Yeah, that's right. Brother dear. GREAT freakin' timing.
Pfffft.


Oy! Okay--got some more writing accomplished. Up to 6 pages for HOME...needs a little bit of tweaking and then it's post worthy. Tomorrow I'm playing with Nate.
hehehe.

That just sounds bad.
Just to remind you of what he looks like. ;)
In case you forgot. heheh


2 comments:

Super_Kiwi January 30, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

I wouldn't mind playing with Nate - not at all. And sure lets add Nate to the already night of being slayed ;) Gads.

Well done on the progress, damn on the snow thou - hoping for a reprieve tmrw *fingers crossed*

Go HARD girl.

hehe.

Cari Quinn January 30, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Mmm...Nate. Need I say more? Love the pics, though I definitely didn't forget what he looks like.

You're doing amazing, as always! Unlike your slacky CP. ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LaNora *sigh*

So, I've been feeling sorry for myself and very blah lately about the whole writing thing--7 mins from this woman and I'm feeling better already. I can't stress enough how much I love, adore and admire this woman. SERIOUSLY.

Babble on...

The Crazies

Indulge Me



Matt Nathanson Radio


Click me if you LOVE escapism and Bon Jovi.
*-*


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP